03-19-2013, 03:37 PM   #558
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tanglewood View Post
Is your CRT lip the street or race version?
There are two versions of the Revinora r-crt front lip. The first is just called the r-CRT, and the other is called the r-CRT street - which has a less aggressive and higher front end compared to the more aggressive "normal r-CRT" to help avoid getting it demolished. I have the r-CRT - or what you're referring to as the r-CRT "race". But again, its technically not called the race - it's just called the r-CRT

Its a beautiful lip, with remarkable build quality, and insanely light. You can read more about the lip if you go to the first page of my thread, and click the link that takes you directly to the r-CRT modification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batddubbongv8 View Post
the fitment is not perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbeast View Post
Fitment on what is not perfect?

I'm open to criticism, but jeez at least tell me what you're criticizing so I can see for myself. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYON View Post
How is bubblyz? Never heard of it and a bit of a hookah fanboy myself.. Well more before than now, but still every so often I like to blow some O's

Looking forward to the new mods OP
Keyon, bublyz is the spot for hookah in the south county area. Its in costa mesa. Great hookah. We should all get together and go one night. Like a BMW meet, but over some hookahs. Invite some friends and make it a fun night.

-esquire

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0