dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarThaL View Post
DO NOT DO THIS COLOR COMBO !!!!!

The silver has a bluish hue to it, and the fox red has a bit of an orange hue to it. There is a reason it is called fox red. To me, this combo looks really bad as a result. I actually saw it on an M5 a few years back. It was sitting on a dealer lot and had 2000 miles on it. Apparently the owner had ordered this color combo sight unseen, and after seeing it in person on delivery, he just couldn't keep the car. I think fox red looks best with black or alpine white. Silverstone is best with silver or black interior. The silver/black, like in the pic above looks really nice and would be the way to go.

Just my opinion, of course.
Totally agree. Just ask yourself, how often do you see Blueish/Silver with red/orange together?
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0