E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
ok guys, i just got word:

1. For those who missed out on the registration, get ready on March 30 we will be opening registration for 1 day ONLY and after that we won't open or entertain any other registrants/participants.

2. For the ROOMS we are SOLD OUT completely. We have asked The Palazzo to open up more rooms for us, but they didn't give us a guarantee... We are working on an alternative plan for those that didn't get their rooms. We will update everyone on this by this week.

3. I know everyone is VERY excited for Mfest VI and we would like to take this time to apologize in advance just in case we don't get back to ALL our emails, pms, messages and phone calls in a timely manner as we are doing our very best to accommodate everyone and answer all the questions you all have...

Again MFest would like to thank everyone for the huge amount of support you all have given us. And make sure and make a note about these announcements that we will be making...

any questions can be asked here and i will do my best to answer in place of laidback due to my experience multiple MFEST trips.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0