Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdoctor View Post
I get that the TT 335's have loads of torque off the line but I'm trying to figure out why that car pulled by you so fast at highway speed. The strong early 335 torque curve goes flat and then dips around 6,000 rpm I think. You either were in the wrong gear (props for a 6MT BTW)...your copilot was a fat guy...or you backed off the throttle. In any case, cool video. The sound of the s65 never gets old
It's ok.. theres always a bigger fish in the pond, someone else will be faster. I'm not worried about that. I'm faster on a track

I'm bonestock, he's heavily modded. His power curve does not dip..

I wasn't in the wrong gear, I was in third and just pulled it to the top, a hair shy of 110..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt2000 View Post
You guys never invite me
I PM'ed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
One question....
I just don't know....but are there no rabbits and hares in Vegas ?
Last year i was also driving around here in the night,and not ones but twice ! They run over the road and they become confused by the headlights of our car,and stay....stop in the middle of the road for the car !
And with the speed we drive with our cars ,i was lucky and was able to avoid the rabbits ,actualy i don't dare to think when hitting a rabbit at high speed ! (impact would be huge ! )
Nice video man...THX for sharing !
There were about 4 obstacles all night I had to avoid 1 rabbit myself.

'08 Jerez Black E90 ///M3
Pics of my Ride
Appreciate 0