Russian Federation
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Indeed. Worthless, Absolutely Worthless.

(Oh, and this is coming from a friend of mine who ahem ‘worked’ with her doing some promo shoot, and no my friend is not the ‘help’)

As well, I really feel better driving my Audi, which I bought for myself than driving around in my free first car. I like the fact that I work and buy things for myself; it’s a lot more rewarding than just being handed something. But alas, I know way too many people my age (early 20’s) who have no idea what that kind of self-reward is about.

Jon.
You whinning about how worthless you think she is doesnt do anything. Nor does your whinning about how some get everything handed to them.

I'm happy to have my car at my age and know I've worked hard for it. I all know a good number of Tri Delt girls that are driving late model 3's, for which they normally pay 0% of the car.

Its a fact of life that you have to deal with people that have bigger and better things than you. Just try not to waste your own life whinning about it.

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Black Line Tail Lights | Hardwired V1
Appreciate 0