Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarThaL View Post
Where can we get the carbon Fiber Center console? It is not part of the optional CF trim package that is listed under the interior accessories on BMWUSA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. ///M3 RD View Post
Hi All,

Does anyone of you recall the picture of the M3 Brake Leather Cover with ///M Badge / Logo.

Or where to order one? I saw a picture here once and cannot find it again.

If anyone has a copy or link, I would appreciate that.

Cheers,

Rolf-Dieter
I just recently installed the 2 boots as well as the E-Brake handle that I ordered from IND and it looks great! DIY took me about 20 min's.
Here are some pics of all 3 but not my car. I think it looks great, and matches the steering wheel perfectly. Quality and fitment is perfect and OEM
The lettering on the E-Brake handle is actually more of a silver-grey color than a bright white.

SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT REALIZE BUT THIS THREAD IS HISTORIC!!!

2 members that have almost SWORE that they'd never MOD their M3's seem to have been INFECTED by the MOD bug
FIRST LarThaL buys M-Performance exhaust (the gateway mod drug) now looking to add carbon fiber pieces
NOW Rolf is going to be modifying the interior of his M3 Here's what's going to happen... You are going to call Ilia at IND to order the boots and e-brake handle and by the time you get off the phone you will be putting a deposit on a custom painted manifold for you ESS-VT2650

THIS IS VERY EXCITING NEWS

Lets all support both members as they cross the point of no return
Attached Images

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0