JulieDriving
Female driving enthusiast :P
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesBull View Post
Hey guys,

I've been in the market and have been considering switching to a M3. I have in the past bought cars too impatiently and end up regretting decisions. This time I want to make sure I make a more informed decision.

That being said, I test drove a M3 E93 and fell in love. I've never had a convertible and there is certainly something to be said about driving with a top down.

My local dealership has a 2011 E92 on the lot and I have yet to drive a coupe M3. I want to drive it to make sure I don't like it more than the vert. If I do like it, I would have no intention of buying the car as I would want to order a new one.

My question for you is, do you think it would be wrong of me to test drive a car I would have no intention of buying? Do I make that clear to the CA or do I pretend I am interested so I can drive it? I want to be honest but I also want to drive the car as they don't have any new ones available.
I know what you're talking about. M3s are rare and used M3s are rare (at least where I live). I wouldn't want to put miles on a brand new M3 if I knew I wasn't going to buy it but it could be someone else's perfect car.

That said, you later clarify it's used. In that case, go ahead!