Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
07 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
i also know exactly what you mean, i hate it when people say things like that. good luck with your resolution, i barely made it a few days and i bought a pack.

thats the hardest part; not smoking while drinking. i can barely deal not smoking when im sober, but during a nice buzz or night of drinking, cigarettes are almost a must have.
Last night was hard as hell, it was the first time at a bar drinking since I quit.

I only drank a few, was there for 3 hours. I only go out for a drink once in awhile. I was a heavy drinker in my early years, thank goodness.

I made it through the night though, the first 2 hours were tough, but after the bar got more packed and more smoked up, I actually couldn't wait to get a breath of fresh air. My damn clothes smelled like shit, I know have to wash my coat.
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0