View Single Post
      04-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #41
Jive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt.BLU View Post
congrats and a huge upgrade indeed. Still, i find it quite funny that you were looking at the A3, mini, and the m3. its not even close to the same price range.
Yeah, my mindset was...do i want something practical or do i want what i really want?? Then on the forums someone posted, "practical = boring" and i couldn't have agreed more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswanson15 View Post
Congrats...I bought my first M3 10 days ago...love it...Alpine White.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridin135 View Post
Congrats Man you will love the car. I to fell in love with the E46 M3 and have always wanted one. I picked up my 13 alpine white M3 two weeks ago and couldn't be happier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzboy76 View Post
Oh...my GOD, dude! You have MY car! Picked 'er up at the Performance Center Friday! Almost 100%, except the black kidneys. Haven't gotten them yet, but I will. Everything else, from CF spoiler to Fox Red/Black...yep! Congrats!

I am really loving mine, as I'm sure you are yours. I have also waited a long time for mine, and it surely has not disappointed! I'm loving these colors! That Mineral White has me doing a double take, whenever I see it out in the parking lot at work! I just think it's a really, really nice combo. Again, congrats!
Congrats to you guys as well!! Blitzboy, our cars are twinsies!! I never paid much attention to the difference between Alpine White and Mineral White previously. They are both beautiful colors, but i am absolutely in love with the Mineral White now. I can't stop staring at it when i get in and out of the car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peahi View Post
Wow!! Major upgrade. I still have a beast myself, toy 4x4 236k.

You already had the premium sound of the s65!!!
Yeah no kidding, i find myself having the radio/audio turned down just so i can hear her purr. Even better... my girlfriend loves it too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Hell of an upgrade! Congrats.

I was the same way about the M3, especially the E46 and E92. I actually remember skipping class to watch the unveiling of the E92 M3 concept. Almost have to pinch myself everytime I open my garage
Yeah me too, i just smile everytime i walk into the garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
you don't know how much of a favor you did yourself by getting the premium sound. the difference between the premium and non-premium is literally NIGHT AND DAY.

evidently it's the most powerful sound system bmw has ever put in a car. and it shows.

you might not have wanted it, but you got it. and you got it the right way.

congrats on the beautiful car. love mineral white. and a big high five to your girl for prodding the whole thing along. a good gf nudges - but doesn't push or demand.

now let the modding begin!
Yep, i dont regret having it one bit. More is better, right??
I LOVE your car by the way. Awesome choice with the Dakar Yellow and you have it VERY tastefully modified. You have amazing taste good sir.
Appreciate 0