View Single Post
      07-29-2010, 04:37 PM   #78
dimabimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT

I leased with BMWFS before, got $1k gift notice post card in the mail> called to register and operator also told me "all spots are taken and I have to take whatever available"... I took whatever spot/time was avail etc,. > when I finally came to event, it seemed i was only one of very few with prior-registry over the phone, many people just showed up, sort of like "walk ins" and everyone was taken in. You see, the real and final registry is at a special table at Dealership Entrance,- it is that table is where your DL info is taken and other info and you are getting locked into certificate... atleast that's what I thought it was... Hope this info is helpfull.

P.S. Most likely you could just walk in and participate in the event,- just need to find out which dealership to go to. If it all works out,- 2 hr drive is WORTH $1k bonus! I used my $1k coupon as Cap Cost Reduction without any problems. I just had to print the $1k Coupon-Certificate that was originally e-mailed to me, and the print out I had to fax to my dealer> easy does it! For some reason, I could not e-mail or forward via e-mail certificate to my dealer,- I thing forwarding and such has some kind of block for this Certificate, so we would not be able to forward it to anybody... sort of like "you have to present it "in person", or via "fax"