View Single Post
      08-14-2010, 04:50 AM   #92
Trill335
انا خارج الكلبه
Rep
Drives: E92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fool View Post
YES it does.... Your cars on board computer has a historical data file, so even if they dont use the "all knowing" fob as soon as they hook up the diagnostic computer to yours.... all the information is right there.

This thread is pointless..... don't adhere to your break in guidance or do... I dont give a shit either way. Just dont come back and waste band width making threads and bitching about issues with your cars or the shitty, cocksucker, douche bag, dealerships that wont make repairs under warranty.

OGTFO
No it does not. If you do not place the key into the slot the key is an idiot... it won't have any data to give. If you don't believe me, take your car to the dealership with the key in the slot and get a reading... then take the key and put it in your pocket and drive for a BIT AND GO BACK... The data that your key will have stored will be the data that you first arrived with.

I never argued that the "on board computer" doesn't store files so you can move on with your argument.

And, the thread isn't pointless it's asking a question that many would like to know the answer to. By the way, you had the option of keeping on past it before you clicked to enter... enough said no? At the end of the day there are those that have adhered to the breakin period and those of us that haven't... I fall into the haven't/ didn't category and my cars are relatively trouble free. And I'd like to add that I've never had any issue getting warranty work done even when it was obvious that I had mods...