View Single Post
      02-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #1626
MrRetep
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 435i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Damn I just got got by the forum . I’ll get a few good restaurants together today and tomorrow, there’s plenty to eat around SCOTUS.
Sweet! I'd appreciate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
I use Uber when I travel, easier than cabs and I don't have to carry cash, which I rarely do and I like the cars better. I have a company card that gets charged and I get my black car or suv to come and get me when and where I want. May be worth looking into.

Having a good meal would totally be worth not having a job!

That's my plan, though the more the cops have been looking at it, the more that they are starting to think that it is the management company that has been taking the stuff. They run entirely EMC and we had some shelves in on trade that were just sitting in the office. Conveniently enough, the only big ticket items that were gone was the EMC. They took all of our 450GB and 600GB SAS drives as well as the controllers. I have all the serials and as soon as they "phone home" after post, EMC will be calling both the cops and me. I figure I will get a call this afternoon for that. Idiots...
I had never heard of UBER, it looks like an awesome service. their website shows they offer services in OC so I will be testing it out this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestGolfBum View Post
Turns out it was the management company that had somehow set up the whole deal. The boxes "phoned home" when the plugged them in at their corporate offices and the cops showed up about 10 minutes later last night late. Good thing, I didn't want to pay for that office any more anyway since we had a new space with a different company already and this is way easier than going through the sublease stuff. I'm glad that they are as dumb as they are, since it payed off for me in the end.
HA! That's awesome! (that they got caught, not that youre having to deal with it) are you taking any legal action against the company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135Pats View Post
Synapse brah
that's actually what I'm leaning towards IF I get a bov. everything else sounds too ricey. the synapse sounds like a nice "whoosh" like a proper release of pressure. Is that what youre running? If so AT or MT?
Appreciate 0