View Single Post
      06-13-2011, 03:18 PM   #44
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

i have my e90 as an everyday driver. depending what mode you put it in the car feels just like any other sedan with all the creature comforts of the interior (an improvement in build quality and amenities from what I have seen in tsx/s2ks) and i can drive with my parents in the car when they come to town without any complaints of being too stiff in the suspension or too loud with the factory exhaust.

I am a firm believer that if you are going to spend money on a car that comes fully equipped with a factory warranty that is just like any non-performance car warranty coverage you may as well drive the car daily and enjoy it. BMW wouldnt have offered a 4yr/50k warranty if they didnt feel the car would live up to 4 years and 50k miles and then some.

I can put groceries in my car without hassle. luggage. golf clubs. and i even put a medium big green egg in the front seat when i bought one the other day without room for it in the trunk.

I would personally call this car your daily driver sports car. fast enough when you want it to be to out perform/corner/accelerate past most any street car and raw enough you can take it to the track and still out perform some dedicated track cars given the right set up.

let us know what you decide and if an M is in your future put some pics up as you grab one!
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*
Appreciate 0