Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenJ View Post
BarryC- Its like anything, you prob wont change your mind but there are many out there that dont like HRE for some reason or another or VOLK. Its just the game of the biz you cant please everyone. 360 has pleased A LOT more then they have made upset. You never read of the good stories its always the 1 or 2 bad ones that people just feed off of. All these hi end forged wheel companies are good companies, they ALL have had there up and downs. Its just how it works!
To say there are "1 or 2" bad stories in this case is a gross understatement. And I beg to differ that all of these 'high end' companies are good companies. Good companies do not habitually mislead or lie to customers about order status, and 360 is not the only 'high end' wheel company that has been accused of doing this. Our expectations in terms of customer service are way too low. Say what you want about HRE (there are a lot of HRE haters out there, mainly because of feelings about cost/alleged inferior forging process), but to me, they are the definition of a great company in terms of customer service. I would gladly give HRE my money again to forego the possibility of enduring the type of BS that 360 has been accused of committing.

One of the reasons we have forums like this is to enable people to share vendor experiences and help our community avoid bad transactions. However, whenever people start raising apparently valid complaints about a company, many of that company's supporters come out and essentially dismiss others' complaints, as if only positive comments should be considered and we should all expect a fair amount of bad service. As I have said before, if these type of customer service issues are pervasive throughout the high end wheel industry, please point me to similar complaints about HRE, Klassen, Volk, BBS, Kinesis, Forgeline, etc. (we all know that Iforged has had issues in the past, so I won't include them) that span across numerous forms and rise to the same level as those that are now being raised against 360. I'm not being a smartass--I would really like to know, as it would help me put things in perspective and possibly reconsider 360 as an option.
Appreciate 0