View Single Post
      01-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #23
vinh
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Earlier when I posted the offset I was incorrect. The offset is 15mm front and 15mm rear.

I am a bit confused here because my vendor has sent me some links of other M3 owner's whom also has the Z20 rims with the 245 35 20 front tires. Apparently they don't have any issues with rubbing. Which I do not understand considering mine does. I've also spoken to Gavin at Tire Rack and he said that the 245 35 20 will not fit my car and recommended 245 30 20. But he said since I'm running 275 30 20 in the rear, I should get 255 30 20 in the front instead to maintain the proper setup. I guess we'll find out tomorrow since my new tires finally arrived and I'm gonna get them installed tomorrow.

The vendor has been very generous when they heard about the problem. They have offered to pay for my fender rolling ($70). I bought these rims because it was supposed to be a direct fitment to my car so I wouldn't have to roll the fenders. Honestly, I don't think this is enough to compensate me considering all the issues I've been having with my car. I have damages to my inter liner of my wheel well and now I have an extra set of front tires that I can not return to Tire Rack. This is a brand now car I was excited to drive around but instead of that, it's been sitting in my garage
Appreciate 0