View Single Post
      11-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #9
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: bac mono

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan292009 View Post
Ok, first question did you order the 19s? or 18s? You can get a contact address of some one and only mail the properly sized tires and have them installed once you arrive. That would be the cheapest alternative. Do you have a solid date yet on your arrival in Munich? I live in Schweinfurt it is about 2 hours north of Munich. I am stationed there and own a E90 M3. I would like to help you I know how expensive tires and rims in DE are. I have not been to BMW World yet and this would give me an excuse to get out of the house and get to BMW World
Bryan you're awesome! I was hoping for someone like who is local and can help out. I'd even be willing to get the rubber in DE, use it for one week and sell to you inexpensively. Then the residual value of the tires could still be benefited by an owner instead of a rental company.

My delivery date is set on 1/3/2011. I will be in Germany from 1/1-1/11. So I'll actually be on these wheels for one week instead of four weeks.
I will have 19in ZCP wheels (y spoke 9x19 and 10x19).

If I mail the tires I'd probably still have to pay tax on them. Tire rack has blizzaks (235 and 255 staggered) for $1050 without shipping and tax. If I had 18's it's about $200 less.

I'm still looking at the possibility of a square 18in set (about $1550 from tirerack shipped in usa) to check in but again thats for last resort because it's going to be a pain.

I'll PM you my email and number
Appreciate 0