03-23-2013, 12:46 AM   #1
mmcnulty
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E93 M3 DCT SSII

Garage List
Well that didn't take long - no front plate ticket

Was up in Pac Heights on Fillmore this morning to go see my vet as my dog was pretty sick a few weeks ago, and their tiny lot was packed so I had to circle for 20 minutes and park on the street for about the 4th time ever.

I managed to get tickets for no front plate *and* not curbing my wheels on a hill over 4% grade. I think it *might* have been a 5% grade - no way anywhere near where you would think to curb your wheels.

Anyway, frustrating because even though I fed the meter, the dick decided to pretty much give me two "you have a nice car, fuck you" tickets.

On a side note, I used the "pay by phone" thing to pay the meter. I think there's an issue with this - because the meter shows expired no matter what, I think they have to check. And if they check, they are sitting there by your car, and are going to be assholes and give you tickets no matter what.

Anyway, it won't adjust my behavior, and even the fix-it portion of the ticket isn't worth the time for me to address it, so I'll just pay it. But it was pretty annoying. If it wasn't the best vet in the city I would have moved to another one by now. I'll park a few blocks away in a garage from now on.
Appreciate 0