12-14-2006, 11:41 AM   #28
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmi
Oops- sorry. Yes, its in Boca. If you're in need of a dentist, you should look up my buddy, Dr. Danny Ly (pronounced "Lee"), who has a practice at that address... http://www.dentalestheticsofbocaraton.com/index.html

So, what's your initial impression of the XTi? Were you using an Elph previous to this? I actually think your night shots are pretty impressive, given the limited equipment you had...

Thanks, I would be interested in one maybe because my current dentist charges a fortune and won't do my insurance paperwork for me.

Yeah well I love the new camera, I know I don't come close to doing it justice so far, and I am excited about growing into it. I used a Canon SD500 before this. Yeah the shots of the butterfly, flower it was very dark and I had to use like 1/20 and keep extremely still. I have very still hands, no shakes The ones inside it still wasn't too bright, it was pretty dark and the games were what was providing all of the light. I did my best, I think they came out ok I guess I should try using that noiseninja program but I think as far as sharpness that was the best I could do right now without a tripod in those lighting conditions.

Appreciate 0