United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
Normally I don't like to jump into these Comment/Feedback threads to respond to complaints. I do take most complaints personally and do take the initiative to PM each member who feel they didn't get treated correctly. But the below, I must write back...

Not sure why your spreading words around the forum. HRE wheels (this comment specifically) are manufactured when the customer place there orders. We tell customer it takes 3-4 weeks based on HRE's manufacturing turnaround. Customers may be able to get rush order for a flat free (HRE charges everyone this). If not, it's a 3-4 week turnaround. Now, I'm not too sure why your jumping to give a misconception of getting something sooner when obviously you have not purchased HRE before. As for these high value items, they go through UPS or Fedex.

We have never told customer that we had this in stock. Customer knows about the turnaround time and it's being shipped directly from HRE when it completes off the assembly line. Your personal issues have been taken and I did message you if you ever need any help you can contact me directly.

PYSpeed compare to Amazon? Amazon is a huge billion dollar company. They have crazy shipping rates which I'm sure no retailer can beat. Tirerack for the same thing. Like I said in the previous PM to you. I'll personally take care of all issues if you ever decide to purchase through me.

Either way, I'm not trying to argue, just trying to shed some light. We take things seriously, and I do personally communicate with the members on here. If you need anything, or would like me to help you, shoot me a PM.

You got PM

You got PM as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also responded to you through email.
Well I was told they were before I placed the order and talked to Bobby on the phone! I gave you props for contacting me and offering your help but I know there’s nothing you can do for the wheels because is too late to ship them faster. I know that Amazon and Tire Rack are bigger but C’mon Bro is not like the Post Office has reserved planes for big corporations or big stores. Germany is way closer than Afghanistan from the States any way you cut it! Maybe the company needs to revise how they ship items out to customer’s period.