View Single Post
      04-05-2013, 06:01 PM   #16
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Lmao common for the Bentley I meant

To the guy above me itching to drive one...take it for a spin...you'll honestly appreciate your M3 even more! Especially if it isn't modded. Mine was tuned with a custom Tubi exhaust ($12k+) etc and a stock M3 is more fun to drive IMO. No comparison with my FI m3. It was a perfect car for the South Florida / Miami days as it was definitely boss down there .

I had my previous '08 M3 at the time as well. I just saw the newest body style on the road today and sooo gorgeous. Honestly I could see myself picking one up in a few years when I'm hitched and want a nice lux car to travel in. I would make sure it wasn't more than a year or two old, super low miles and under warranty. Apparently the new V8 is better although that bi turbo W12 sure had its own personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
so in other words...classic VW shoddy construction and plague-filled quality issues through it's entire life?

it's funny how you say "common stuff that breaks", b/c for most cars, i don't expect my power windows to ever break...this isn't 1991 power window engineering here...lol

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0