Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshane View Post
Sorry to hear about that. At least it doesn't look too bad and hopefully you can get it fixed soon.

I still have a nice crease with scratches from when my car was 3 days old and some nitwit tried to parallel park behind me. The crease is exactly the same dimensions as the frame from the European license plate frame. I figure I will wait until I get back stateside to get it fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
sux this happen'd, hope it all gets back 2 new asap!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjae1976 View Post
Sorry to hear that.

I know how you feel, I had my 330Ci rear ended twice in Korea which had previously never made car-to-car contact...except for the time I backed into my own car...so previously never made contact with a car I didn't own.

And I hate little dings like that. Its there and it pisses you off. Its not really bad but you still HAVE to get it fixed. But you'll be without your car for awhile...I had to wait 3 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4ces View Post
Everyone else have expressed all of what I'd have said but still I say that sucks! It feels close to home when these things happen to forum members.
Yes it feels like sh,,t ... Thank you all for your comments, I added an UPDATE in my Original Post for you all .... Thanks again

Meanwhile Happy Motoring (and keep an eye on the back mirror of idiots hugging your rear end ... I so hate this).

Cheers,

Rolf-Dieter

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0