View Single Post
      05-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #21
hankit
Second Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Yes I have EDC on mine...so thats why I'm asking around about the springs...
It will be very F*ed up if the springs broke and drop the car due its life span being short..

the lip i might need to order through a JP bidder that I often deal with, though the price is abit higher..at least I can get parts that might not be reachable by some of the local dealers...I have been an owner of an ae86..and I order some really rare parts from my seller contact local shops...so I think it should work out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinlun View Post
GruppeM CF intake Re: i am not so sure, but according to the option Fans Adv, SmartAuto do have supply of GruppeM product.

Exhaust Re: yes according to the forum, they stated that Ti can be cracked after years.......but i have my ti exhaust on my Z33 for like 2 years.....i can't see any problem of it.......for the reason i lov ti, it is becuase of the sound and weight saving~~~~hehe, but it is really expensive damn, for cat back exhaust GruppeM, it cost around 34k ar~~thats very expensive.

3design CF Lip? where you can order that?......btw i love the CSL trunk too~~very nice!

Oh yes have you order the EDC too?
Appreciate 0