Thread: 2008 m3
View Single Post
      10-16-2008, 11:18 PM   #30
nd54
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: RDSport RS 46

I didn't want to say this but you're a complete moron. Both cars are getting the same stroker kit from RDSport, neither of the cars are done but mine will be the first. It's not 535hp vs. 520hp, both are estimates, no one knows what the final numbers will be but it's THE SAME GODDAMN MOTOR. Also, even if there was a 15hp difference which there probably won't be, that isn't enough to overcome the weight of the convertible. Quit being a dumbass and starting arguments for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watrob View Post
Hang on, as I understand it by your thread your car is not even finished, if I am wrong I apologise but that makes my FJ40 faster than your M3. Your counting your apples before you have picked them.

And I don't take offense, and I was putting a stroker vert against a stroker coupe, vert has 535 and the coupe 520hp (in bits)

So people in glass houses should'nt throw stones or is it that it takes one douchebag to know another douchebag, if you cannot stand the heat get away from the fire or don't dish it out if you cannot handle it when its put back at you, Johnny Appleseed.
Appreciate 0