Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett. View Post
Not to steal your thunder, but at least you arent me.

Not at all, thanks for posting this.

http://www.tribune-georgian.com/arti...opstory2.8.txt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotch M3 View Post

Glad you are ok. That's why when I get into my car my phone stays in my pocket. I only answer my calls via bluetooth no sms, fb or checking emails.
Smart move

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_m3 View Post
Glad to see you're ok buddy. I'm an American, but I'll admit that we have some terrible drivers out there.
This is the main reason why I love driving in Germany.
Stay alert!
I too enjoy driving in Germany, only this year I shall get a RailPass Benzien is just too expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedToBavarian View Post
This must not happen much to you for you to post it on here. Drive in NJ at rush hour, you'll be able to write a book. Lol
Well my friend it was a near miss, one that forced me off the road. I may have even ended up in the ditch who knows in what condition. I was lucky. Perhaps you work in a candy store, for in industry (where I worked all my life) every near miss was to be reported. I posted it here to share it, from your post I see you place no value on it. And that is fine with me Drive safely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosx View Post
Instead of rendering phones in-operable they should just make hands-free bluetooth a requirement in cars. You could also do text-to-speech and speech-to-text for text messaging.
Perhaps some day soon it will be standard (forced by law) and not offered as a additional option as it is today on many cars. You are certainly right it is possible to add the text read back, we already have voice recognition (I have that in both my cars, voice recognishion I mean).

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0