View Single Post
      11-24-2007, 10:46 PM   #3
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Wow. I think that article is just pure BS. They clearly are discussing non issues with the car.

Quote:
But the cabin is underwhelming. Aside from the subtle M branding, it’s basically the same as in the standard 3-Series Coupé.
Arguing that it's interior isn't much different than a normal 3 series...? That is how every M3 is, we all know that. The M3 always runs a low profile compared to a normal 3, thats just how it has always been. I've seen other articles say that it doesn't look much different than a normal 3, I lawl inside when i hear statements like this. They try to knock it on a intentional design characteristic.

Quote:
Even with my motorsport background, I’ve found it hard to love the M3. Its limits are so high, they’re not accessible on public roads, so it’s less engaging to drive than it should be. It really is a case of technological overkill.
First time I've ever seen a journalist burn a car for being "too" capable on roads since its limits can never be met. If anything I think that makes the car even more worth having. Not to mention that alot of other sources have said that the M3 is VERY easy to drive and have fun with.

I'm sorry but that article is pure rubbish.
Appreciate 0