View Single Post
      11-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #150
//M3ftw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 alpine white M3

Hello, I don't mean to bring up an old thread but I am currently installing the Vishnu procede/water methanol kit. I purchased kit, off one of our awesome forum a members! I have been trying to get a hold of SHIV or somebody from open flash performance, which I'm assuming is his new company of sorts. I sent email off the proceed tuning website with no response, I also called and emailed open flash performance which is where it redirected me to, with still no response. So I am coming here hoping to get a response from somebody who is very familiar with the wiring for this kit. I purchased for my E92 m3. It appears to have another relay on it for I think the no lift shift and 2step. I just don't want to install it wrong. This is the last step I have to do I just have not been able to get ahold on someone to find out the correct way to do it. So I came to the only guys I know that will always help me. My son is going to be born in a month I really wanted to try to wrap this up before then and maybe get a drive in before winter and Jr being born!!! Thanks a lot fellow friends!
Direct emailnodiesel15@gmail)
Ps: I know the no lift shift and two step relay is for the 335,it came wired on it off the guy I purchased from. He said it was for an M3 e92. I just need to know what wires to disconnect from the relay and secondly where they go after that. Thanks

Last edited by //M3ftw; 11-25-2016 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Forgot this part
Appreciate 0