Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
Ok heres whats happening

Last week i was driving and then traffic started getting heavy , so as i slowed down to come to a full stop , and all of a sudden i feel a jerk from the back of the car, it felt like it was rear ended ,but not very hard, at 1st i thought it was that , but as i looked in my rear view i could see the headlights of the car behind me , so i figured it couldn't be that.

Yesterday the car started to driving funny , the gears were very slow to shift and it felt like the car was going really slow and driving slug-ish , didn't think much of it until i came to a light and the car felt like it was dying , and all of a sudden it shut down , and went into N , steering wheel and everything was just locked up,the shifter didn't move until i turned back the car on, so i drove home and parked up.Today i start it up and went for a drive and then i started to slow down to stop at a light and then the car started to slow down and i herd the engine shutting off , and then the service engine light came on along with the windshield washer fluid light , turn the car back on and then waited for the light to turn green , stepped on the gas lightly and the car wouldn't move , kept pressing for about 5 secs and then it just kicked really really hard , my whole neck snapped back , it felt as if truck hit me in the back , kept driving and i feel the difference in the car's performance , its going really slow and jerky

im going to call up my service guy and set up a date to get it checked out , i'm not even sure if i should keep driving it , cuz it feels really bad, what do you guys think is wrong? DCT problems?
From your description I have a feeling (mind you it's just a feeling) your problem may be a software issue or a fuel pump issue. Software may be malfunctioning that in turn is providing insufficient fuel to your engine or a fuel pump mechanical issue. Your dealer needs to test the car and locate the cause.

Do let us know what they find and how it is resolved. Your description of the issue is very clear it will be nice to know what the cause is. Do do come back and tell us.

Thanks and good luck in getting it resolved!

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0