View Single Post
      03-09-2007, 08:17 PM   #13
monsta
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I started this thread before I went away & I completely forgot about it so now back to the topic at hand::::

Clear Bra helps prevent stone chips on the front bumper as well has a portion of the hood (if you get it installed that high) you can also get it on your mirrors & side fenders too...A couple of my buddy's from the M5board have had them installed & I think the most noticeable color is on white cars & even then you have to know what your looking for to see it IMHO b/c you can see a line across the hood but like I said you have to be looking for it & just the added benefit of not getting stone chips is worth it...

Lidetek, Blinder, K40 laser jammers from what I've heard from most of the people I know that have them installed is that they work & has saved there arses a couple of times, plus having the added benefit of using a V1 installed inconjunction w/ the jammer so its discrete is a must also...I'm 100% positive that this is going to be my first mod and just wanted to know if others were planing the same...

'08 E92 M3 6MT | IB | FR | RAC RG63's | VRS Ti Exhaust | Fabspeed HFC & Xpipe
'09 X5 35d SG/SB
'11 X3 28i AW/CN/FW (wife's car
Appreciate 0