nkweisberg
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Le Mans Blue / Bamboo

LeMans Blue E92, picts of mods

Some of you might recall my last post:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236118

Well my car is back and I'll be finished with the 1200mile break in this weekend. Thought I would share some picts of mods. I would like to thank everybody before me who posted their mods as it helped me put together mine. Also my thanks to the vendors that sold me the goods. Everything was done by myself. Really enjoyed doing these mods except for the running commentary from my wife who kept asking what I could possibly be doing on a new car.

Since I cannot figure out how to put text below each pict I'll list things out.

Ultimate pedals

CF parking brake handle

sunglass holder installed instead of ash tray. I lined the inside myself and did the 2 LED lights shining from the side of the tray closest to the shifter. installing them on the other side was too much of a pain. I lined the inside with the fuzzy side of industrial velcro

Full CF emblems in dark blue. In bright light the emblems pick up the LeMans blue PERFECTLY, in low light it looks black. If you want to remove the wheel center caps without having to remove the entire rim you can use a high strength suction cup and it will put the center caps out without scratching anything.

CF hood vents and mirror caps in 1x1

Hamann style rear diffuser, self installed

Luggage hooks in trunk (still need picts of these). I copied the DIY instructions I found on this site. My only addition is that I think the hooks work better installed 180 degrees from how the DIY suggests. Looks much cleaner.

Mods pending:
Akrapovic Evolution exhaust (dealing with Florian from a-workx who has been great)
Stoptech SS brake lines, Castrol SRF fluid, Ferodo 2500 brake pads
H&R 15mm spacers all around
AFE oiled air filter
all of these scheduled to go on next week

Once my dealer fixes my bumper they dented (while in the shop for 3 weeks for a dead DME module after driving the car for a total of 7miles) I will put in the black ABS kidney grills. I also did an XPEL clear bra.

I will be tracking my car often at the local Palm Beach Intl Raceway (formally Moroso). Great road course for anybody in the south florida area.

Thanks for taking the time to look at what I did, comments and suggestions are welcome.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0