onnex
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [9.26]
Thumbs up 90210 Wraps

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to the guys at 90210 wraps for their awesome work on my car. The work they did on the wrap was top notch, and they really went out of their way to be accomodating. (For most people it's not all that easy to be without your daily driver for a week). I live in SD, so I took the train and they braved Friday afternoon LA rush hour traffic to come pick me up from downtown– little things like that speak volumes.

In regards to the work, I couldn't really ask for anything else...it's pretty flawless. Initially I was a little skeptical about going to them because the price was pretty low relative to what I was seeing from other places. Usually you get what you pay for, and if something is too good to be true, it usually is.. In this instance that was pretty irrelevant as I don't see how a wrap could get any better. I'm a super happy customer and would definitely recommend them to anyone else look for a wrap in the LA area.

I know I've been hit up with a lot of questions about the wrap, so here's their contact info and make sure to let them know that Jon sent you their way, they'll hook it up!

http://www.wewrapla.com

Their work: