View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 10:17 AM   #52
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Im Alpine White as well and have always wanted to do or have thought about a matte white color! This satin white is absolutely gorgeous in every way. It shows the angles of the car very very well...You have made me just make up my mind and do the satin white because A: it looks freaking awesome
B: it "protects" your paint
C: it completely changes the look of the car
D: its completely REVERSIBLE if you ever go to sell it in the future
E: it looks FREAKING AWESOME!!!

The only thing is you have to have someone that does wraps and I know he is one of the best in the business. Luckily, he is only 20 min away from my house and has done work for me in the past on previous vehicles and is absolutely amazing. I think with saddle brown interior this color combination will be second to none!! Congrats man, you have a beautiful vehicle!!

Do you do wraps for a living or did you just do this in your free time?!? If you just did this in your free time I have to hand it to you and say you did one hell of a job! Cant even tell its a wrap IMO
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0