Kafka
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 SMG

Solid advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
I can only comment on the above....each school/organization or course has its own style & each time you attend you have to have an open mind knowing that it maybe be different from what your used to...it really doesn't matter what your weapon of choice is (BMW, P-car, ect ect) the principles & techniques are all the same but of course you have to adjust to/for the car/track/conditions ect...

I have not taken any "car" driving courses but I have taken many motorcycle courses & have many many trackdays under my belt & each time a take a course or go to a trackday I learn something new the most important thing is to have fun

I'm not sure if any other course clashes w/ the BMW courses but you will be a better driver after any course (hopefully), HTH

Bill
Bill,
What you say sounds good. Regardless of the sequence of courses one can only enjoy the thrill of driving, meeting some cool people, and (hopefully - can't get worse) improving one's skills to add to art of driving. With these kinds of feed back I'm encouraged to just "do it". As soon as I know my schedule I will book a course for the late summer or early Fall (Arizona or Colorado would be ideal as I expect to be around there for a month or so). I can already see, from the responses to my post, that there is a large group of (BMW) "driving" people compared to my smaller locale. Glad I joined this forum. Cool.

Bike track courses, must be like flying!

Thanks for the input.
K.
Appreciate 0