Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsis View Post
Sasan, I'd hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
^^ haha i think everyone on the forum would
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rshane View Post
Beautıful, and so tastefully done. I thınk once I get statesıde I wıll have to look ın to gettıng that bootlıd..I mean trunk lıd for my car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerM View Post
Boot lid looks great. Wish I can make it to the photoshoot but I'm way over on the East Coast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
that trunk looks so good! im looking forward to see the results of your photoshoot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank View Post
Nice choice on the bootlid esquire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NycE93M3 View Post
FIXED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank View Post
Soooo true.... thanks for the edit

Thanks so much guys. I'm pleased that the bootlid is getting such a positive reaction. I love it. It was the single piece i KNEW i wanted on the car from even before I placed my order for the car. Now seeing it on, truly reinforces my decision to get it. It looks great. But I won't lie it's had more than its share of fitment issues. I'll comment on this more later in my post detailing the install.

Why haven't I shown you guys more pics yet? Because I'm thinking it might be nice to unveil the trunk at our upcoming BMW Individual Photo shoot. We'll see. Either way I'll do a full post with before and after shots and a small write up.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words

- esquire

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]

Last edited by esquire; 03-14-2011 at 07:37 PM..
Appreciate 0