07-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #118
devo
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bimmers & Porsches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mprofiler View Post
What do you mean by choice? The BS just seems more practical for everyday driving when not using it on a track. Personally, I would like to carry more than one friend. I mean this BS seems to be targeting gt3's and the M3 gts without the wing or with the wing if you prefer to add it in... It can be track tool when you want it to be, but also have room for 3 others.
I mean that most sports cars in this price point are two seaters by the manufacturer's choice. There is no wrong choice here, but like anything in life there are compromises. Most buyers in this segment looking for a lighter weight sports car don't want rear seats.

I dig this car as I said above, but I don't know that I believe it'll be the track tool the GT3 is as the BS weighs a bit too much for repeated track abuse, imo. I am sure the Ring time will be sub 7:45 but I am talking about repeated use. Yeah, the engine is wicked but again I think I would prefer the M3 or GT3 power characteristics. I haven't driven any BS but do own a GT3. I also don't know enough about MB's single clutch transmission but I didn't think it compared to any dual clutch by BMW or Porsche.

Yeah as a DD it would be the bomb. If I wouldn't go into cardiac arrest after spending another $120k +/- on a car, I might consider one for that duty.

Last edited by devo; 07-26-2011 at 08:00 AM..
Appreciate 0