View Single Post
      08-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #111
Captain Scott
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
I decided to call up the BMW NA (800) number and, as I expected, they cannot confirm that the '09 M3 will have the updated iDrive. The rep that I spoke with explained that it's strongly rumored that the '09 M3s will all have the updated iDrive, but that they have not received official confirmation or any official word one way or another. So, if any BMW NA rep has told you one way or another, they're just guessing like the rest of us. In fact, the rep I spoke with stated that he would find out the same day as anyone with internet access.
Thank you for updating us.
I also called again today and talked to Dee, She said the same thing you just did. She did word it a little different and said that that on Aug 5th BMW came out and said that all 3 and 7 series will get the new Idrive starting with the new 09's She claimed that although the M cars are considered different, that for the purpose of the Idrive they would be included.

I think they are all full of shi** now.

I can tell you this much, If the Sales Manager, and BMWNA lied to me, and after all the trouble I had with my 12 hour old 08, I will cancel the order and move on to another car, I will recoupe the lost money on my trade, tax credit, and my deposit one way or another. In MN it's simple, take the dealer to court and you win.
Appreciate 0