SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
lets just say this.

those who are of a young age who drive bmws in general are spoiled--yes including me. even if you've "worked" for it... your still spoiled cause there are people who "work" for their goals and still dont get shit.

i'm fine with knowing im spoiled... that my parents can afford to buy me a nice car. so what else can you say to my face?

+1 for the respectful people who just say hey... nice car...

this thread has gone on and on and people same the same shit over and over again... if you have any new arguments go ahead and spill em but in the end its simple. 1. young people who drive new bmws are spoiled 2. stop hating cause your envy gets you and this topic nowhere.

Yeah...I kind of agree with you. But being spoiled has a lot of different definitions. One can be that you can have the car but still want more and not give a shit about how lucky you have it. Two, you can have the car and be grateful and appreciate the hard work that your parents put into life. If a person has money...what's the point of hiding it or not using it to its benefits?? Should parents that work hard hide their success just so other people won't criticize their family? All I'm saying is that people that are my age (teens) that have a car SHOULD BE 100% Grateful to their parents and continue to work in life as if you DON'T have money. If you follow that...you'll have more respect for yourself along with gaining other peoples respect for you. IF you don't follow that...then I agree with the older members here...you should get your ass together or get bitchslapped untill you realize what you got.

DAMN I'm Bored...