DJ9
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3_SG

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Hey guys-

My car's in with the service department as we speak....the ABS/DSC/BRAKE lights came on all weekend.

That was a great event regardless of my "brake malfunction." I was happy enough to get at least 3.5 out of the 5 sessions completed; not to mention my girlfriend being completely calm for her first day at the track, was a huge plus.

I stil can't believe the wrecks that happend that day. I've only ever seen one crash at Infineon and that was back in 2005 with BMW CCA.

I'll let you know how the car turns out; I'm betting pads, rotors, or some sort DSC glitch.

We'll have to all do that again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbimmer13 View Post
I was parked right next to Dave It was very nice meeting you there and I hope to see you at future HPDE's again...that was a blast wasn't it?

Dave, I hope your car is going to be OK

Did you see that Yellow S2000 that crashed into the wall on the front straight...OMG that thing was a total loss, I just hope the driver is going to be OK

see you next time
Rupert
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbass524 View Post
Follow up. This was the most fun I've had at a TMR event. sfbimmer13, I think we were parked next to each other? Or is this Rup... with the R Compounds?

Ran Mixed for the first time. It was a sweet spot for me; passed and got passed. It kind of turned into a point by group. I think I only made 1 pass w/o a point by. That's OK with me.

Was on street treads and working on my new suspension that I never quite got right. Couple of more days and then maybe I can keep up with the M3s. @#$% they're so fast out of the box.

I have video but haven't uploaded it yet. Haven't really reviewed it for lap time but I did see a 2:02 with a little wait for a pass after 9. I'll let you know when it's up. You might be in it.

I don't think we had any big crashes but that was the most crash-ridden event I've been part of. Hope everyone is OK. I'd think we would all remember we're there to work on a skill that's a hobby. Oh well.

Dave, Good seeing you again. I think your GF is gem. Your car OK?
Attached Images

2008 E92M3-Space Gray
Eisenmann Sport Exhaust_MT/Loaded

Last edited by DJ9; 11-11-2008 at 06:48 PM..
Appreciate 0