Rep
Drives: 2013 LRP M3 Coupe

Garage List
2020 Acura NSX  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [9.50]
Lime Rock M3 @Cabot Trail Photo Journal

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
A few of my car buddies decided to go on road trip to Nova Scotia this weekend and drive the Cabot Trail. We live in New England so the trip for me (I live south of Boston) to the trail and back would total about 2,100 miles. I drove my brand new Lime Rock M3 (just past 1st oil service) and it performed perfectly during the whole trip. All the cars on the run did as well. No major breakdowns and no problems what-so-ever from anyone. Since it was so many miles we had to plan several predetermined tier 1 gas station fill up spots and overnight hotel stays. We had an awesome time and I would recommend the Cabot Trail to any driving enthusiasts in the area.

Nova Scotia is a beautiful place, very scenic.. I was out of my natural habitat however (I'm a city guy) as it was extremely rural. The people were VERY nice, even the police in Truro were friendly. I liked the pace of this trip a lot. We got to experience some epic vistas and sample a lot of the good cuisine in the area.

Anyways, here are my pics...The journey logistics...

The guest book at one of the restaurants we happened upon.. If we make this trip again in a few years this is something to look back at

IMG_5757 by leemik, on Flickr

Point A: Meeting up @Manchester NH Thursday morning.. The F360 and V10 R8's all have modified exhausts and sounded great to drive behind. The 996 sounded great too but I think the turbos were louder than the exhaust :O

IMG_4816 by leemik, on Flickr

Off we go to a checkpoint in Bangor Maine..Eric's R8

IMG_4848 by leemik, on Flickr

Chris' Elise

IMG_4855 by leemik, on Flickr

Roy's beautiful brand new Boxster 981 S Roadster .. The color is gorgeous! TROLLED by teh RV!!!

IMG_4882 by leemik, on Flickr

Point B: Taking over the gas station in Bangor

IMG_4886 by leemik, on Flickr

Grabbing a quick bite at MickeyD's before leaving for the Canadian border. The cars gathered a lot of attention where ever we went. Chris' mint condition 850i with AC Schnitzer wheels

IMG_4900 by leemik, on Flickr

Last edited by leemik; 06-20-2013 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 0