View Single Post
      01-15-2013, 03:23 AM   #1
duyh
Team Blop
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3

Intro Thread: Duyh's 2013 Mineral White E92 M3 [UPDATED]

So if anybody can remember, my cousin and I did the European delivery program a few months back. I purchased a 2013 MW E92 M3 and he purchased a 2013 AW F30 328.

It has been a few months since our trip and I have finally taken redelivery of my car. The car arrived at BMW Northwest on Christmas Eve, so I was not expecting to take delivery of it until after Christmas. Luckily the great staff was able to get my car prepped and ready within a few hours and making this the best Christmas ever!

Now my original plan was to drop the car off as soon as I picked it up, to get all of my mods put on. But due to the shops being closed for the holidays, I was able to spend a few days enjoying the car. Coming from a 2006 E90 325i and a 2004 B6 S4, I have to say this car has the power and excitement that the 325i and the S4 both lacked tremendously.

It has now been 3 weeks since I've taken the car home and I have put on roughly 1100 miles since. I am glad to have been able to share my experience with everybody. Here are some pictures of the car throughout its life, hope everybody enjoys them!

Euro Delivery!

Photocredit: Floobyk

Storage House Shoot!

Roller Shots!

Industrial Shots:

Carrozzeria Shoot

Photocredit: Jmeas

High res pics can be found on floobyk's flickr page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/floobyk/

Also more photos are available on Jmeas Photography's facebook fan page

http://www.facebook.com/jmeasphotography

I will post up more pictures once they are edited.
| Vorsteiner GTS-V CF Front Lip | Arkym Aerosport CF Diffuser | PF CF Side Skirts | VRS System 1 CF Diffuser| M Perf CF Rear Spoiler | M Perf Gloss Black Grills | IND Gloss Black Hood Vents | IND Gloss Black M3 Badge | IND Gloss Black Side Gills | IND Painted Reflectors | AIB V 4.5 | KW V3 | TE37SL Black Edition | MS Stud Conv | Project Kics Ti Lugs | MS Test Pipes | Meisterschaft SUS Super GT Exhaust | AA Gen 2 Level 3 S/C |

Last edited by duyh; 01-23-2013 at 02:19 AM..
Appreciate 0