Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbep View Post
Spent a couple of hours trying to adjust the KW sleeve over today. I'm not very pleased with the results as trying to adjust the height is a pain in the a**. You can only turn the damn thing a fraction at a time with no idea how much you are moving. On top of that the right and left sides are not even. Looking at the car from behind it looks like the right side is higher. But if you look at the wheels the right side is lower.

I talked to KW and they told me that you have to remove the spring for adjustment. Not sure how to proceed. I'm so feed up with this setup I'm really second guessing why I bought it.

Any suggestions on how to fix this damn suspension setup would be appreciated.

Thanks...
When adjusting the rear you do have to drop the swing arm a bit, make your adjustment and put the bolt back in. The front are fully adjustable without removing the springs.
I wouldn't mess with trying to dial in height. Install the springs and take your car to get a good alignment/corner balancing. Just make sure the alignment shop knows that you will need some fine tuning of height and tell them how low you want it. It's easier for them to make adjustments when all 4 wheels are in the air

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
Appreciate 0