Comet
Troll Harder
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 997 GT3, 997 4 GTS, X6M

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
You might have a point about the availability of some songs, depending on what music you're into. Anyway, the second part isn't true no more. iTunes has been completely DRM-free for over a year.
well, perhaps I'll look into iTunes again then if they went DRM-free. Availability still troubles me :/
I buy all my games and movies unless they are not available (reboot for example)
I'm not a fan of piracy. I downloaded the seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air that they said were never going to be released on DVD. They restarted to release them like a few weeks ago, I went out and bought the DVD. But what upsets me is they expect people to not pirate when they don't make something available :P

Quote:
No, this guy isn't talking about the big players, he's talking about the less known bands and labels. To them, music sales are far more important than to some 'top 100' artist (which doesn't mean it's OK to pirate their music). I bet everybody knows of an indie band they like which couldn't make it to a second or third album. I know I do, so that guy's article and his points are perfectly valid, IMO.
in which case I agree then.
I purchase music from small timers that I like from youtube or whatever.