10-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #25
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate4641 View Post
My family got roped into one of those time share pitches about 6 years ago at Atlantis in the Bahamas. My parents ended up purchasing and have loved it ever since. They offer me the chance to use it and I keep trying to get a turn, but you practically have to book a year in advance and I never know if I'll be able to go. It too is on a point system with seemingly random high amounts of points which probably helps sell to certain people. Research would probably be the best idea in buying a time share instead of just doing the first one that a big tittied blonde pitches to you.
Damn..when I book anything that's not related to work, it's almost always short notice (like a week or something)

longest I ever planned a vacation in advance was about a few months, and that was because we were well over 20 people going to a wedding out of the country....

Hmm... would this thing be beneficial if one has to keep going to a wedding at least once a year out of the country? and almost always with a rather large group?
You mentioned you could use it instead of your parents..so could I send my parents/grandparents/rest of my crazy large Persian family?

Our hotel costs for when we went to Dubai were not cheap... I can tell you that.

$17k is pretty cheap if I can have my entire family stay somewhere for a week or 2 every year. We paid well into the thousands when we were in Dubai and and again a year later in Sweden. I still have a bunch of cousins getting married soon too..
Just asking to learn about this. Maybe I should do some google-ing. hmm

I don't suppose they have resorts in Iran lol
Appreciate 0