Drives: 21 X5 M50i

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [0.00]
2012 E92 M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
ABSOLUTELY TRUE.
He's very into the car business and knows all of their "dirty laundry" and bring let the forum know when an issue came up. The venders didn't like that very much.

That's pretty disappointing... and doesn't really make me want to buy from the vendors.

Separately, by the way, someone else at some point posted an article from "Secret Entourage" called "The Reality of ADV1". If Jordan is going to have a frank, honest, and "real" discussion about his business practices to clear the air, then it should be with a source not funded by his sponsorship dollars. Does he really think he's fooling anyone? Even if he's not trying to fool anyone, which may be the case, he certainly isn't helping the perception. Plus, that site is in dire need of an editor; hard to take seriously anything with punctuation, grammar, and other mistakes. I want so badly for ADV1 to be more professional (and for Jordan to speak less arrogantly while ironically discussing his failures), because their rims really are among my favorite looking. Too bad his attitude makes them so unappealing.
Appreciate 0