Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB

Garage List
2009 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2009 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
Thanks for the info. Car looks great. I love the sleeper look--regular Joe wouldn't know that you've done anything to the car, but those in the know would definitely pick up on and appreciate the stance, the negative camber, the AP brakes, and the little VF stickers.

I do the same with my car. Takes me to work every day. Hauls the kids around on weekends. Goes to the store, to Home Depot, to the nursery for pumpkins and Fall flowers. Rides on Blizzaks in the Winter. And then 10+ times a year goes to the track with a set of track wheels and tires, jack, torque wrench, tire gauge, chairs, collapsible tent, etc. The Corvette guys always give us that quizzical look when we pull all that stuff out of the car.

If I decide to keep the car after the lease term, I'll probably do a JRZ setup as well.
haha I love your signature with the Boosters and Cheerios! Someone else might wonder if the Britax boosters make your car super fast!!! Yup, just dropped a set of Britax boosters in my baby. She flies now......
Appreciate 0