08-22-2009, 11:49 AM   #100
Voltigeur
MacroRisk
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by srim3 View Post
Hey Voltigeur, I was just reading this thread and first of all congrats on the M3, and once again for clearing Customs ! Just thinking of your 6+ weeks of agony but patiently waiting, I am almost losing my patience since my M3 is stuck at the NJ VPC since 08/07. I see your car will be transported to Austin. May be both our cars might be transported to BMW of Austin at the same time.

May be see you at one of the Tejas Chapter event soon. I attend events there regularly.
I would have made today's "Rally" event had my car been delivered in a normal timeframe

And, I was most definitely not patient = Being of my nationality - well known for a 'tart' turn of phrase - I have used many, many 'bad' words. I have also become very well known to BMW NA's ED Dept to the point that they say, when I call, "yes, we know of you ...", or "of your car's situation". However, I am always polite with ED as they were not in control of the delay. That being said, as a customer, I have the right to inquire about the status of an expensive - for me - asset.

I do have an update to post on with respect to an anomalous BMW web/tracking report but will do that separately.

Hope we can go for a spin in our ///M dreis soon.

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i

Last edited by Voltigeur; 08-22-2009 at 12:14 PM.. Reason: added photo
Appreciate 0