View Single Post
      08-29-2021, 09:30 AM   #44
2009550iMSport
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 550i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotboost79 View Post
I ordered mine on the last day of the 20% off and thanks to 2009550iMsport for the mic splitter!! Can’t wait to have CarPlay and not use the cheap ass aftermarket Bluetooth!!

On another note, do you really need a high res 1920x1080p rear view cam when the screen itself can’t support it? Also how hard was the install of the rear cam?
I think the video quality of the camera speaks for itself. Option D isn’t 1920x1080p, it’s 1280x720p with a fisheye 170° lens. That where it says 1080p was part of the name of the advertisement that I copied and pasted from the AliExpress app. Sorry, that was a bit misleading. Make sure you select option D!

I have tried 4 different cameras personally, and this is the best one by far. This is the highest resolution you can achieve via an analogue source. It may be a bit higher resolution than the CIC display, but so what? What that means is the only limitation is the CIC’s resolution, and the image coming from the camera will be more than sufficient for the display. Also, this camera has great a nighttime picture. Most of them are garbage in the dark. This one isn’t all that bad.

Also, it’s cheap. Half the price of another one I tried that was rubbish.

Option D. 👌

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtO8IZz
Appreciate 1