Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by akina335 View Post
Any update to the MDM coding? I have a 09 M3 with iDrive (6MT), no MDM or M button. I would be very interested if MDM could be coded to work for it's DSC modes and tighter steering. I'm curious about the steering, though. Is it not a hardware thing?
Sorry for slow reply to emails everyone..

Been very busy lately. Made some serious headway with the coding flash drive in the last week. Everything fits on an 8GB flash drive It's almost ready to go, just wrapping up some finishing touches.

Now that the flash drive solution is almost complete, I can send one out to test for the MDM/M Button features. This makes remote coding quite a bit easier as only a flash drive and cable need to be shipped as opposed to a netbook. I will be updating the site and writing a FAQ in the next week or so, and then the first batch of flash drives will start shipping.

You will have the option of keeping the flash drive for future remote coding needs, or sending it back. Also need to update the coding list with new features

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0