View Single Post
      03-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #716
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

rolex uses bad parts? are you joking me....you sound so stupid you need to shut up...

I have a couple watches, my daily is a $150 dollar Diesel watch with a normal brown leather band. i love it...

I got a Brietling worth 8000 dollars with a full diamond face, got a nice discount on this, it was a bday gift for my 20th bday from my parents i never even wear it. i dont like it, its heavy, ill only wear it for real nice events... To the person saying you need to be real careful with these kind of watches is 100% right. You just dont want to be wearing a watch like this in the wrong neighborhood, or neck of woods. it will easily get you hurt or killed.

I also have another Rolex, worth about 4000 dollars, i like this watch it might not be the sickest watch, but its very reliable. It was a pass on from my dad who wore it for 6-7 years. I like this watch because its very classy, and doesnt attrack unwanted attention.

I have to admit, i really like my friends rolex submariner. Its got a silver outer band with a gold inner band. Its got a gold outer face with silver inner face. With a ruby at the 12 o clock, and 2 diamonds for 1 and 2 o clock, 4 and 5 oclock, 7 and 8 and 10 11.....

its a 12k watch its SICK!
Appreciate 0