View Single Post
      12-10-2013, 04:47 AM   #15
M3LOVE
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by delis64 View Post
I had the same issue after a service in Ballarat and just took it in to the closest BMW service centre and they topped it up for me! I also purchased a few bottles of oil!
Totally agree that the e92 is much more refined than the e46. I did months of research on exhausts and decided to go with the Akrapovic Evolution exhaust system which I am very happy with. I also got a BPM tune done which I would highly recommend.
Thanks guys, after reading a few more threads. (and finding out many owners actually overfill with too much oil, and gets into more trouble..) I decided to be patient and put in just over half. As expected, after a short drive, it is just under max, so anymore than that, would've been too much. Not that new to me, as I had a couple of bottles in the back of my E46 also.
Oh and strangely I actually picked up the car from BMW Ballarat, where the dealer principle was the owner before me.
With you on the exhaust topic. I'm not sure if you guys heard the IPE (innotech) valtronic exhaust?
The dealer is my neighbour at work, so I'm having a full system just behind the headers fitted sometime this week. From what I heard on the youtube videos.. I'm pretty damn excited. I'll post a vid after it's on!!
Appreciate 0