BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
Please. I actually like the Bears. Cutler is a bum. He wasn't liked by his own teammates in Denver. They questioned his heart on many occasions. Keep dreaming if you think he can take you to a SB. There are certain QB's that just don't have the X factor. He's one of them. It wasn't his fault that he lost the game, but he's been erratic all year. I'm a Giant fan and it was the same thing I said about Kerry Collins in 2000.
Josh McDaniels, NFL idiot of the decade, ran Cutler out of Denver, and that's all there is to say about his relationship with the Broncos. There's always gonna be media/fans etc questioning players "heart" or dedication. Hell, the consensus on Peppers was that he takes plays off - I haven't seen him take any off in Chicago. I don't buy into the "leadership, good body language, x-factor, likeability" bs because the only time anyone is complaining about it is when a team is losing. As if the QB being better friends with his teammates or more liked by the media would lead to the team not losing...don't buy it.
Appreciate 0